Southern Regional Food Distribution Center
Our agency provides all food FREE of charge.
All food sites are required to:
- Complete and Agency Agreement Form
- Have a safe and secure area to properly store all foods received
- Regulate and monitor temperature storage
- Register yearly all recipients to verify program eligibility
- Complete monthly inventory forms (summary reports)
- Have recipients sign for the food items and turn in the signature sheets on a monthly basis
We provide food free of any charge, no political or religious activities in exchange for receiving food items.
TEFAP and SFPP Foods
SHALL NOT BE SOLD, EXCHANGED OR OTHERWISE DISPOSED OF WITHOUT THE APPROVAL OF THE NEW JERSEY DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE.
Eligibility Criteria for Recipients
Participate in one of these automatic qualifier programs:
- Temporary Assistance of Needy families (TNAF)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Program
OR have a total household income that does not exceed eligibility guidelines (185% of federal poverty guidelines)
The U.S. Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)
If you wish to file a Civil Rights complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form – online at: http://www.ascr.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html or an any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992
- Money or Gift Cards
- Canned Food